You are not logged in. Log in
Below are just a few of the many benefits of being a ISM Greater Rhode Island member. If you want to excel at your job and advance in your career, click on join today from the menu above.
- Seven No Cost Dinner Meetings with speakers offering the latest information on what is happening in your profession offering CEU's for re-certification.
- Attain or maintain Certified Professional Supply Manager (CPSM), Certified Supply Manager (CSM), Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity (CPSD) and maintain Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.) designation to establish your knowledge and worth.
- Discounts on Seminars for additional CEU credit.
- Network with your peers to get help and advice.
- Be the first to learn of Job Opportunities from your peers.
- When you join ISM Greater Rhode Island, you automatically join ISM (Institute for Supply Management)
- Web page "Members Only" access at both ISM and ISM Greater Rhode Island levels.
- Opportunities for local live and "satellite" seminars.
- Monthly Magazine:"Purchasing Today" is published exclusively for ISM members.
- No cost purchasing and supply chain jobs postings for both professionals and business.
- The ISM Advanced Technologies Center provides purchasing and supply chain professionals with highly interactive, outcome-based educational programs.
- The Center for Advanced Purchasing Studies (CAPS):the research arm of ISM.
- The "ISM Report on Business", one of the most reliable economic barometers available today is a monthly survey of purchasing statistics published for it's members.
- Discounts on seminars conducted throughout the nation.
- Discounts on professional development resources on various media.
- Annual International Purchasing Conference with over 2,000 peers. The only one of it's kind.
- International Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management.
- Recognition and respect of management.